Non Commercial Photoshoots
Personal Portraits & Scenic Photography Photo Shoot Permit Thank you for choosing the Deering Estate at Cutler as the setting for your photo shoot. The Deering Estate at Cutler is an archaeological, architectural, environmental and historical preserve and is listed on the United States National Register of Historic Places. The state of Florida and Miami-Dade County preserve the Estate with the intention of engaging our community in learning through the arts, history, and natural environment. In using the facility, we ask that you join us in protecting the natural resources and the historic buildings for future generations and providing a wonderful experience for other guests visiting the Estate. Thank you! Permit Rules
- Personal Portraits and Scenic Photography photo shoots are allowed daily between 10am and 5pm and must be purchased at the Main Gate between 10am and 4pm. Photo shoot permits are non-refundable. Advance reservations are not necessary however we recommend calling ahead for information on daily park activities.
- A photo shoot permit provides admission for up to four (4) people, including the photographer and subject. Any additional guest must pay the regular admission rate.
- Personal Portraits and Scenic Photography is permitted outdoors only; no photography is permitted inside the buildings.
- Props and equipment must remain with you at all times including camera equipment, changes of clothes, and props. Deering Estate at Cutler is not responsible for any items lost, stolen or damaged.
- There are no dressing facilities available and public restrooms are not to be obstructed in any way. No swimsuits, lingerie or any revealing clothing are permitted for photography on premises.
- Buildings, furnishings, fixtures, plants and trees are not props and should not be moved, touched, or having anything hung on or attached to them.
- No alteration, trimming, or cutting of any plants or trees, including sea grasses is allowed. Tree climbing is not permitted. Wildlife may not be touched, disturbed or relocated.
- Items such as rice, confetti, glitter, balloons, birdseed throwing, etc. are not permitted on the Estate. These items pose a threat to our natural environment and the wildlife.
- Please be considerate of other guests and do not obstruct any area to the general public.
- Please keep your photo permit with you at all times. You are required to show your permit when asked by Deering Estate at Cutler staff.
** Please note prices and policies are subject to change without notice**