Additional buildings and structures were constructed west of the main buildings by Deering between 1916 and 1918 and used as the support facilities for the Estate. The most prominent of these is the Carriage House with its foremost feature being the gambrel roof pierced by a large shed dormer. It housed automobiles on the ground floor and Estate maintenance staff on the second level. The building had a three-car garage with three sets of double wooden doors. The Power House, directly to the west of the Carriage House, is a one-story stucco-covered building. Originally it housed the Deering generators, oil tanks, and maintenance shop. The Pump House, to the north of the Power House, is a one-story, stucco-covered building with a flat roof. It housed the water tanks that fed the buildings and irrigation system that Deering had trenched throughout the property. Today these three buildings house educational facilities, art studios, and staff offices. The Pump House is a classroom and computer lab used for educational activities.